PRADA Messenger Bag
PRADA was founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada and was originally known as Prada Brothers. In 1978, Mario's granddaughter Miuccia Prada led the company's expansion that quickly became a favorite worldwide.
- Authentic crossbody messenger bag
- Color: Black
- Silver hardware
- Zip top closure.
- Adjustable canvas strap
- Composition: Leather, tessuto nylon
- Dimensions: 11.75” L x 10” H, 21” drop
- Condition: Very good, slight wear to the zipper pull
- Est. Retail: $695
- Triangle with logo lettering
- Nines Reserve: $87.50
- Made in Italy