PRADA Nylon Vela Backpack
Founded by Mario Prada in 1913, the Italian fashion label of Prada is renowned for its original, yet practical designs. In 1978, the granddaughter of Prada, Miuccia Prada, took the position as the brand’s lead designer. The brand is also known for reviving the industry’s use of nylons. With a continuously artistic array of handbags and accessories, the brand remains a highly coveted name.
- Est. Retail: $1,300
- Condition: Preowned, very good. Wear to the leather drawstring closure.
- Year: 2005
- Large authentic backpack
- Composition: Nylon and leather
- Magnetic closure, cinch cord, and flap with buckle fastening
- Nickel hardware
- Two adjustable shoulder straps
- Top handle
- Prada logo triangle
- Two exterior buckle-flaps with magnetic snap closures
- Signature jacquard lining and zip pocket
- Dimensions: W:14.9” x H:14.1” x D:5.9”
- Made in Italy
- Nines Reserve: $99.75
PUT IT ON RESERVE with only a 25% deposit. Add the item to your shopping cart and use the promo code RESERVE at checkout. Complete all payments within 45 days.